How to Play
Here’s what to do.
- Print out the 9 clues or open them on your phone. You can find them in a printable PDF here, or on a web page, with a few hints and tips here.
- Work out where in Whitstable I am walking, and look out for the landmarks to follow the path of my walk. The clue description will signal where to find a clue letter.
- If you’ve found the right spot you’ll know because you’ll find a secret coin close to the letter location.
- Write down the letter. You need to collect 9 in total, there is one letter to find per clue.
- When you’ve collected the letters work out the secret Whitstable location they reveal.
- Go to the mystery location to look for the final coin. There will be instructions revealing how to enter the prize draw.